Hi all i jist recieved my wps and 4% acid i mixed one deop of each ans waited till it changed color and smelled a little then added 1 oz of water and drank it but i read that people said it tasted horrible but i didnt taste anything did i do it wrong or is bad what i recieved please help
The normal procedure is to add equal number of drops of MMS and activator, which in your case is one drop of each, to a clean, dry glass. Hold the glass at an angle so the drops will combine together. Wait 30 seconds while "activation" takes place, then add up to 4 fl oz of water. You should see a yellow color and smell some chlorine dioxide gas. When you get to 3 drops of each, the color should change from yellow to amber color with more CLO2 gas odor.
Disclaimer:The protocols described on this site are official sacraments of the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing. The reader accepts 100% responsibility for any and all use made of any information herein.