Instead of using CDS or CDH for cats or regular MMS, why not just use diluted MMS and let the cat's own stomach acid, which is very strong and plentiful, do the activating internally? After all, some of the CLO2 in the CDS or CDH will quickly and easily evaporate into the air and thus won't help your cat, and even 1 regular MMS drop is far too much for a small animal like a cat.
If the average cat weighs 10 pounds then it weighs about 1/17th the weight of an adult human.
To make an equivalent "MMS for cats" solution just add 16 drops of pure water to each 1 drop of MMS. Then take 3 drops of this prepared "MMS for cats" solution and put it into the cats food or water and let the cat's own stomach acid activate it. Now there's no CLO2 loss and your friend should get better faster.
If your animal weighs more or less just use different math to calculate how much to dilute your "MMS for humans" solution to make an equivalent "MMS for animals" solution
Hope this helps.
- I'm Scott McRae, the creator of CDH with the help of CLO2 (Charlotte Lackney)
- I did a CDH injection / Chlorine Dioxide (CLO2) injection of 10ml of dilute 50ppm CDH / CLO2 into my blood 3 times in 11 hours & did before & after blood tests which showed that it did NO HARM to my blood, liver or kidneys. This suggests the possibility that CDH / CLO2 is a potential LIFESAVING MRSA cure, VRE cure, CRE cure, AMR cure, Ebola cure, HIV cure, Cancer cure, etc., since it appears to be safe intravenously at 50ppm.
- I started the Facebook group "The Ebola Cures" to inform the world that CLO2 and other oxidizers can cure Ebola
- Every ml of CDH contains 1 drop of MMS
Therefore, 1 drop of MMS = 1ml of CDH
- MMS is 7 to 10% activated in 30 seconds while CDH made with 4% HCl is about 50% activated in the bottle. This is why CDH is far less nauseating than MMS drops
Disclaimer:The protocols described on this site are official sacraments of the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing. The reader accepts 100% responsibility for any and all use made of any information herein.