A month ago we started the Andreas Kalcker protocol.
Because of a mistake we started the parasite protocol before we where at full oral CDS dose.
After two weeks I became very sick from a flu. Its something I almost never get. The flue hit me very hard, 3 days heavy fever and a loth of recovery. I almost had to go to the hospital.
I had a horrible pain in my hip and around the ovaries.
I recoverd and adter that we started building up the cds to get at full oral dose. I am now at 13 drops and the pain in my hip, ovaries is getting worse and worse. I have a nerve pain in the leg that has the painfull hip and am really starting to question the treatment.
Inlakech, CDS can't cause an infection, but you may be experiencing Herxheimer reactions from detoxing.
You say you are taking 13 drops of CDS. Normally CDS is dosed in milliliters, not drops. If your CDS is 3000 ppm, 13 drops is a very low dose. What is the concentration of your CDS? If you are ingesting 13 drops of 3000 ppm CDS, that is about the same as ingesting a 1/4 drop dose of MMS1.
Please provide more details of what you are taking, how often, etc. What else are you taking at the same time? Are you following the Kalcker Parasite Protocol?
I'm mixing the NACL0² (22,4%) with the Hcl (4%) of each one drop together to make the chlorine dioxide solution.
We are doiing the Andreas Kalcker protocol but I'm not at my full oral dose yet, wich is 27 drops.
So I'm slowly building up towards 27 drops and I am now at 13 drops (I don't know how much mm that is)
I am experiencing good things, like my astma stopped, but I suddenly also had a very horrible infection around my ovaries and my hip next to the infected ovary. I am experiencing painfull shoots from my hip and the feeling of nerve pain towards my leg.
I also experience problems in my digestive system related to the cd.
When I stop taking the cd the infection goes away, when I start taking the cd the infection gets worse.
Next to the chlorine dioxide solution I take ocean water(3x:day 15ml) and vit D3 supplements (3000iu:day) , wich seems pretty harmless
Inlakech, so you are making MMS1 (CD) if you mix MMS and 4% HCL activator together, and not using CDS.
When you say the full oral dose is 27 drops, that must be for CD. And 27 drops must be the total daily dose? Correct? And, you are now at 13 drops of CD for the total daily dose? Not 13 drops each hour? How many CD doses do you take each day?
From your description of ailments, you may be overdosing. Or, it is possible that CD has opened up a biofilm and suddenly released a large quantity of pathogens and their die-off is causing your symptoms.
In working up your hourly CD (MMS1) dosing, did you begin by following the Starting Procedure, and then follow Protocol 1000, etc?
Disclaimer:The protocols described on this site are official sacraments of the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing. The reader accepts 100% responsibility for any and all use made of any information herein.